Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Uxmulbrufyuz

by Andrew Schultz profile

EctoComp 2017 entry. Quick weird abstract puzzle.

First Publication Date: October 29, 2017
TUID: 9v8rkkvgyt2xps

10th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A fun little wordplay game about constraints, November 5, 2017
This is the second Schultz game I played this Ectocomp, and I like it quite a bit!

There are four rooms, and you have to do something special in each one. The language is constrained, in a way reminiscent of Ad Verbum.

This was implemented impressively well for an Ectocomp game. There were a few verbs I thought should work, like (Spoiler - click to show)attack, amass, and insist, but this could be fixed later. A nice little snack.

If you enjoyed Uxmulbrufyuz...

People who like Uxmulbrufyuz also gave high ratings to these games:

Gris et Jaune, by Jason Devlin
She wanted answers. He wanted a cure. You just wanted to live.

Worlds Apart, by Suzanne Britton

SCP-3939 [NUMBER RESERVED; AWAITING RESEARCHER], by Croquembouche
This is a multiple-choice game that exists on the SCP-Wiki, a site dedicated to creative 'containment procedures' for fictional anomalies.

Uxmulbrufyuz appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 23 November 2018 at 5:36am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item