Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Uxmulbrufyuz

by Andrew Schultz profile

EctoComp 2017 entry. Quick weird abstract puzzle.

First Publication Date: October 29, 2017
TUID: 9v8rkkvgyt2xps

10th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A fun little wordplay game about constraints, November 5, 2017
This is the second Schultz game I played this Ectocomp, and I like it quite a bit!

There are four rooms, and you have to do something special in each one. The language is constrained, in a way reminiscent of Ad Verbum.

This was implemented impressively well for an Ectocomp game. There were a few verbs I thought should work, like (Spoiler - click to show)attack, amass, and insist, but this could be fixed later. A nice little snack.

If you enjoyed Uxmulbrufyuz...

People who like Uxmulbrufyuz also gave high ratings to these games:

At Wit's End, by Mike Sousa
"A case study of Murphy's Law in action. In-game hints available." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

Glass, by Emily Short
The Prince sits awkwardly on the couch, holding his glass slipper and trying to keep it from crushing. Lucinda and Theodora have the ends of the same couch, and they are taking turns seeing who can bend lowest and show off the most...

Untold Riches, by Jason Ermer
You were reluctant to undertake another adventure with Professor d'Squarius (especially after the last near-catastrophe, in the Tomb of the Screaming Mummies), and from the moment you agreed to join the expedition, things have gone...

Uxmulbrufyuz appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 23 November 2018 at 5:36am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item