Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Uxmulbrufyuz

by Andrew Schultz profile

EctoComp 2017 entry. Quick weird abstract puzzle.

First Publication Date: October 29, 2017
TUID: 9v8rkkvgyt2xps

10th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A fun little wordplay game about constraints, November 5, 2017
This is the second Schultz game I played this Ectocomp, and I like it quite a bit!

There are four rooms, and you have to do something special in each one. The language is constrained, in a way reminiscent of Ad Verbum.

This was implemented impressively well for an Ectocomp game. There were a few verbs I thought should work, like (Spoiler - click to show)attack, amass, and insist, but this could be fixed later. A nice little snack.

If you enjoyed Uxmulbrufyuz...

People who like Uxmulbrufyuz also gave high ratings to these games:

Snack Time!, by Hardy the Bulldog and Renee Choba
Can you help one hungry bulldog in his quest to find something good to eat? He would like that. A lot. [blurb from IF Comp 2008]

Moon-Shaped, by Jason Ermer

The Missing Ring, by Felicity Drake
Sadie Goldberg-Lawson is celebrating Christmas with her whole dysfunctional family at her Gran's house in Vermont. When Gran's heirloom diamond ring goes missing, can Sadie solve the mystery of the missing ring before her family...

Uxmulbrufyuz appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 23 November 2018 at 5:36am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item