Story file
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Uxmulbrufyuz

by Andrew Schultz profile

EctoComp 2017 entry. Quick weird abstract puzzle.

First Publication Date: October 29, 2017
TUID: 9v8rkkvgyt2xps

10th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A fun little wordplay game about constraints, November 5, 2017
This is the second Schultz game I played this Ectocomp, and I like it quite a bit!

There are four rooms, and you have to do something special in each one. The language is constrained, in a way reminiscent of Ad Verbum.

This was implemented impressively well for an Ectocomp game. There were a few verbs I thought should work, like (Spoiler - click to show)attack, amass, and insist, but this could be fixed later. A nice little snack.

If you enjoyed Uxmulbrufyuz...