Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-13 of 13
- Greg (Seattle, Washington), July 25, 2018
- dgtziea, May 9, 2018
- hoopla, January 1, 2018
- sleepbox, December 30, 2017
- mapped, December 4, 2017
- Xavid, November 25, 2017
- zeartless, November 18, 2017
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), November 17, 2017
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 17, 2017
Awesome transformation witch game, November 16, 2017
This game has a utilitarian interface, but don't let that fool you: this is a seriously great game.
Your magical witch house is broken, and you need to fix it. You have an inventory (even though it's web based), and you have the power to alter the elements of various inventory elements.
It has a cheerful backstory. Different items you carry interact with each other.
The various interactions are fiddly sometimes, and perhaps even unfair; but somehow everything gelled for me in a great way. Not everyone may feel the same.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), November 16, 2017
- Sobol (Russia), November 4, 2017
- E.K., October 25, 2017