Text-only version

Lieux Communs

by FibreTigre, Samuel Verschelde profile, Eric Forgeot profile, Hugo Labrande profile, and Jean-Luc Pontico

Part of Commonplace Book Project
2007

Made for the Lovecraft's Common Place project.

The player is wandering in a distant place, and discovers an abandoned caravan. After a quick exploration, the player can experience new places and worlds by finding some objects in the caravan...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 15, 2007
License: BSD
IFID: GLULX-4-090606-FE092C7B
TUID: utd2or64zwqfaa7

If you enjoyed Lieux Communs...

People who like Lieux Communs also gave high ratings to these games:

Death off the Cuff, by Simon Christiansen
They all stare at you expectantly, like children waiting to be told a bedtime story. Who can blame them? You are, after all, Antoine Saint Germain, the great French detective. No criminal has ever been a match for you, and everybody is...

Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle, by David Dyte, Steve Bernard, Dan Shiovitz, Iain Merrick, Liza Daly, John Cater, Ola Sverre Bauge, J. Robinson Wheeler, Jon Blask, Dan Schmidt, Stephen Granade, Rob Noyes, and Emily Short

To Spring Open, by Peter Berman and Yoon Ha Lee (as Two-Bit Chip)
An entry in ShuffleComp: Disc 2. Inspired by "Paper Planes" by MIA and "Tragic Kingdom" by No Doubt.

Lieux Communs appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My favorite modern IF games in French by Eriorg
Here are my favorite modern (i.e. since 2000) IF games in French. This selection is, of course, entirely subjective. --- Voici mes jeux IF modernes (i.e. depuis 2000) en français préférés. Ce choix est bien sûr tout à fait subjectif.

The following polls include votes for Lieux Communs:

Good Games in French/Bons jeux en français by thecanvasrose
I've recently reached an intermediate level of French speaking at my university. I can easily read relatively straightforward sentences, that is, but writing which is highly poetic or archaic I will not understand. I think I know French...

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Pegbiter on 29 November 2016 at 9:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item