Text-only version

Lieux Communs

by FibreTigre, Samuel Verschelde profile, Eric Forgeot profile, Hugo Labrande profile, and Jean-Luc Pontico

Part of Commonplace Book Project
2007

Made for the Lovecraft's Common Place project.

The player is wandering in a distant place, and discovers an abandoned caravan. After a quick exploration, the player can experience new places and worlds by finding some objects in the caravan...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 15, 2007
License: BSD
IFID: GLULX-4-090606-FE092C7B
TUID: utd2or64zwqfaa7

If you enjoyed Lieux Communs...

People who like Lieux Communs also gave high ratings to these games:

Pirates des Charaïbes - Chat pitre 1, by o0o0 (Ensemble Vide et Epistolaire)
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Une histoire sans rapport avec le film du même nom qui a un H en moins. Gash et Flocon vaincront-ils l’adversité ? (Chat Pitre 1 du jeu.)

Red Moon, by David Williamson, Simon Aspinall, Pete Austin, Pete Austin, and James Horsler

Firebird, by Bonnie Montgomery
"Firebird is based on the Old Russian folk tales that inspired the Stravinsky piece of the same name. You are Prince Ivan, and have been charged by your father, the tsar, to find the Firebird that has been stealing your father's golden...

Lieux Communs appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My favorite modern IF games in French by Eriorg
Here are my favorite modern (i.e. since 2000) IF games in French. This selection is, of course, entirely subjective. --- Voici mes jeux IF modernes (i.e. depuis 2000) en français préférés. Ce choix est bien sûr tout à fait subjectif.

The following polls include votes for Lieux Communs:

Good Games in French/Bons jeux en français by thecanvasrose
I've recently reached an intermediate level of French speaking at my university. I can easily read relatively straightforward sentences, that is, but writing which is highly poetic or archaic I will not understand. I think I know French...

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Pegbiter on 29 November 2016 at 9:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item