Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
Previous | << 1 2 >> | Next | Show All
- kierlani, April 17, 2020
- Rovarsson, November 29, 2019
- Stian, September 13, 2019
- Jimmy Maher (Oslo, Norway), August 8, 2019
- Stas, March 29, 2018
- Pegbiter (Malmö, Sweden), March 15, 2017
- Aselia, September 6, 2016
- Denk, July 21, 2016
- Matt Bates, June 2, 2016
- Dhary, March 8, 2016
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:Mid-length superhero game; more developed but more repetitive than first game, February 3, 2016
by MathBrushI played Earth and Sky and this game, its sequel, this morning.
This game was enjoyable, and I enjoyed the varied environments and the fun use of powers.
This game features the superhero Earth, who can break things and jump very far. You navigate a small set of areas (I think six), each with an inside and an outside.
At first, and at the end, I really enjoyed playing around with the powers and learning about abilities. But I found the middle game repetitive, especially because you have to travel the map repeatedly and exits aren't undoable in the normal way (i.e. going east and west doesn't return you to where you started).
Overall, a good game, but I preferred the first one.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Janice M. Eisen (Portland, Oregon), November 29, 2015
- thebloopatroopa, May 27, 2015
- kala (Finland), April 2, 2015
- Thrax, March 11, 2015
- Steven Watson (UK), September 6, 2013
- Floating Info, April 10, 2013
- E.K., March 7, 2013
- DJ (Olalla, Washington), February 6, 2013
- Lubulos, September 10, 2012
- deathbytroggles (Minneapolis, MN), January 29, 2012
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), July 24, 2011
- Nemansphere, July 3, 2011
- Rotonoto (Albuquerque, New Mexico), May 16, 2011
- baywoof, April 25, 2011