Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-9 of 9
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A short game about autonomy and robots with one big moment, January 7, 2019
This game was built around one interaction at the end. Itís a cool interaction, but the rest of the game doesnít do enough to build up to and support this special interaction at the level it deserves. Itís like having a small 1-tier cake with a huge crystal wedding topper that it canít quite support.
The cards were a nice visual feature: this is set in a futuristic Vegas casino, and you can see the cards being dealt.
Overall, this shows a high level of craftsmanship, and I anticipate that a longer game by this author would be great.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Greg Frost (Seattle, Washington), December 21, 2018
- dream, December 5, 2018
- LayzaSkully (Italy), November 21, 2018
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 16, 2018
- Spike, November 16, 2018
- Pegbiter (MalmŲ, Sweden), November 4, 2018
- CW, October 23, 2018
- Sobol (Russia), October 3, 2018