Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-19 of 19
- Zape, July 23, 2020
- lkdc, February 21, 2017
- Sobol (Russia), August 13, 2016
- Guenni (At home), February 5, 2016
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A mid-sized puzzlefest in a mall at Christmas, February 3, 2016
by MathBrushThis game is a classic-style puzzle adventure strung together into a thin plot. Your keys are stolen in a cheesy Christmas area at a mall, and you have to get it back by operating a series of complicated machines.
This game hits up a lot of the classic puzzle types. Light source puzzle, complicated lock and key, disassembling and reassembling items, removing obstructing NPCs, trial and error puzzles, etc.
The puzzles are mildly difficult for a puzzlefest and the game is not too long. A compass rose aids navigation and the writing spruces up the whole affair.
Basically, if you like Not Just an Ordinary Ballerina, you'll like this, it's younger, smaller cousin.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- DAzebras, November 26, 2013
- DJ (Olalla, Washington), September 11, 2012
- Domaknitrix (Virginia), March 9, 2012
- Audiart (Davis, CA), February 27, 2012
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), January 27, 2012
- trojo (Huntsville, Alabama, USA), December 7, 2011
- Wade Clarke (Sydney, Australia), November 21, 2011
- Marco Innocenti (Florence, Italy), November 17, 2011
- Squinky (Canada), November 17, 2011
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), November 16, 2011
- perching path (near Philadelphia, PA, US), November 15, 2011
- Hannes, November 12, 2011
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), October 29, 2011
- ifwizz (Berlin, Germany), October 27, 2011