2016 remake
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1995

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: zbr443oj08d4hxkp

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

A Runcible Cargo, by Thomas Ferguson
Hokas: "We are under siege by the Guild of Bandits; many Free Adventurers have perished in the assault. They seek after an artifact called the 'Runcible Cargo' they'd believed that Sam Slicker had imported. But Sam never received the...

Lords of Time, by Sue Gazzard and Ian Buxton
A band of evil timelords are plotting to alter world history, and Father Time has chosen you to help stop them. This requires 9 symbolic objects from critical times in history. Chill to the ice-age, find the first hard disc, get lost in...

Deeper, by The Pixie
The legendary dungeon has claimed the life of many an adventurer, brave and foolhardy alike. Will you fare any better?

The following polls include votes for Die Feuerfaust:

Long-Form Games That Don't Require Mapping by Steven Watson
Playing Losing Your Grip has reminded me of just how tedious I find manual mapping in lengthy games, no matter how much I enjoy everything else. So, I'm looking for some long, engrossing games that don't require the player to draw maps....

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

The Best Games of 1st Half of 2016 by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Sometimes by the end of the year and after the Comp it's hard to keep front-and-center the games that appeared earlier in the year! Here is a place to list what has tickled your fancy so far. One vote per game only please.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 1 July 2017 at 10:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item