2016 remake
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1995

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: zbr443oj08d4hxkp

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

Pogoman GO!, by Jack Welch and Ben Collins-Sussman
The world is full of Pogomen, and now that you donít have a job or family to worry about, you might as well get back to it!

The Axe of Kolt, by Larry Horsfield

A Castle of Thread, by Marshal Tenner Winter
Your family is known to be expert language keepers in your village. Your specialty is an ancient, dead language called Ixteesh. You never thought it would be useful for much of anything, but then you are summoned to the city many days...

Die Feuerfaust appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
Unlike ADRIFT 4, ADRIFT 5 games require installation of ADRIFT 5 to be played (Gargoyle cannot play ADRIFT 5 games), which may explain the low number of reviews of ADRIFT 5 games. The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5...

The following polls include votes for Die Feuerfaust:

The Best Games of 1st Half of 2016 by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Sometimes by the end of the year and after the Comp it's hard to keep front-and-center the games that appeared earlier in the year! Here is a place to list what has tickled your fancy so far. One vote per game only please.

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

Long-Form Games That Don't Require Mapping by Steven Watson
Playing Losing Your Grip has reminded me of just how tedious I find manual mapping in lengthy games, no matter how much I enjoy everything else. So, I'm looking for some long, engrossing games that don't require the player to draw maps....

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 1 July 2017 at 10:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item