2016 remake
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1995

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: zbr443oj08d4hxkp

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

Illuminismo Iniziato, by Michael J. Coyne
Lovingly handcrafted in Inform6, this overripe sequel to Risorgimento Represso is full of cheese, gunpowder, chemistry and explosions (well, only a little chemistry). Includes automap, sounds and graphical newspaper.

Best Gopher Ever, by Arthur DiBianca
Help the unfortunate residents of Fairview! (Who are all animals, by the way.) A light puzzle game for all ages.

The Fortress of Fear, by Larry Horsfield
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Arriving at the vast Marienburg Fortress, headquarters of the Teutonic Knights, you find that that it has been captured by the mad sorceror-prince Wladyslaw. You volunteer to enter the fortress alone and find your way through it to a...

Die Feuerfaust appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
Unlike ADRIFT 4, ADRIFT 5 games require installation of ADRIFT 5 to be played (Gargoyle cannot play ADRIFT 5 games), which may explain the low number of reviews of ADRIFT 5 games. The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5...

The following polls include votes for Die Feuerfaust:

The Best Games of 1st Half of 2016 by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Sometimes by the end of the year and after the Comp it's hard to keep front-and-center the games that appeared earlier in the year! Here is a place to list what has tickled your fancy so far. One vote per game only please.

Long-Form Games That Don't Require Mapping by Steven Watson
Playing Losing Your Grip has reminded me of just how tedious I find manual mapping in lengthy games, no matter how much I enjoy everything else. So, I'm looking for some long, engrossing games that don't require the player to draw maps....

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 1 July 2017 at 10:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item