Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon

You are Alaric Blackmoon, Duke of the Duchy of Charlton in the kingdom of Hecate. The stories of your exploits in finding the lost "Axe of Kolt" and solving the mystery of "The Spectre of Castle Coris" have spread far and wide, even across the seas.

Development System: ADRIFT
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
IFID: ADRIFT-500-75E5-6F3A-4753-B718-9A85278F9
TUID: n09ay3bjso72q2wi

Delron
Review compilation
The game is very varied, bringing you to various places such as a hamlet, a village, a town, some cities, a forest and an encampment. The game has more magic than previous episodes in the series, which I like. The puzzles are great, often involving magic, and as previous episodes this game is very well implemented.

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

Best Gopher Ever, by Arthur DiBianca
Help the unfortunate residents of Fairview! (Who are all animals, by the way.) A light puzzle game for all ages.

The Axe of Kolt, by Larry Horsfield

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

Die Feuerfaust appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5 games.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 20 May 2018 at 1:38pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item