Zip containing version 1 and all the game files
Version 3 at IF-Archive
This features alternate winning endings and other small gadgets.
Source Code
Source code for version 3

Dash Slapney, Patrol Leader

by Andrew Schultz profile

Episode 2 of Dash Slapney Speed-IF Gallimaufry
Humor, Slice of Life
2011

You woke up late for the Klondike Derby you stand no chance of winning...unless you and your ragtag, undersized patrol can pull out a win with luck. And a bunch of items lying around your room.

First Publication Date: December 31, 2011
IFID: 3132ABCC-428C-4F9C-94E9-46B06781DC55
TUID: sb2ynig6ia3mx66o

Entrant - The penultimate not numbered Speed IF

News

Expand all | Add a news item

I thought it was great!, April 30, 2012
I saw this game and the tittle interested me because I am a patrol leader in boyscouts and have participated in the klondike derby.

In the game you have to try and cheat to win events at the klondike derby( A scouting event in which patrols compete to see who has the best scout skills). I found the game very accurate.

I only took one star off because of some spelling mistakes I noticed.

If you enjoyed Dash Slapney, Patrol Leader ...

People who like Dash Slapney, Patrol Leader also gave high ratings to these games:

Bronze, by Emily Short
When the seventh day comes and it is time for you to return to the castle in the forest, your sisters cling to your sleeves.

It Is Your Responsibility, by Tom McLean
You're in a sleep so deep it's like you don't exist. It's the sleep of infants before they're conceived, dreamless and undisturbable. "Rest" would imply some energy that you've spent previously, but you don't remember anything that could...

Marble Madness, by Emily Short

The following polls include votes for Dash Slapney, Patrol Leader :

Games with accurate (present or historical) settings by Emily Short
I'm looking for works in the general spirit of The Fire Tower or 1893: they can be puzzly or not, have a story or not, but they should attempt to represent a real-world setting as accurately as possible, and in some detail.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Andrew Schultz on 14 May 2012 at 1:48pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item