9:05

by Adam Cadre profile

Slice of life
2000

Previous | << 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >> | Next | Show All

The perfect introduction to IF - and a fine treat for veteran players, January 1, 2012
by Joe Pereira (Portugal)
This game is the perfect introduction to IF - great writing, simple puzzles, fantastic sense of humour, it's very short (20 minutes with a 2nd or 3rd playthrough) and an absolutely classic ending. It cleverly plays on the classic trope in IF of the player-character seemingly knowing as much about the environment as the interactor. A MUST play game.

- theorbtwo, December 11, 2011

- Ryan Veeder (Iowa), July 14, 2011

- Corwin71, July 9, 2011

- Vaughany (Devon, United Kingdom), July 6, 2011

A good introduction, July 6, 2011
by calindreams (Birmingham, England)
This game has been one of the first pieces of interactive I have actually got to the end of. Short and enjoyable and I'm sure most people would appreciate it more on a replay.

Maybe I would have given an extra star to my rating if I hadn't figured out the twist on the first play through. My experience of the story maybe would have been improved if (Spoiler - click to show) I hadn't been quite so thorough in my initial exploration of the appartment or that the author could have made it a little more difficult to find the key element of the story>.

Otherwise I would definitely recommend this game to people.

- rmg66fl, June 29, 2011

- Nemansphere, June 27, 2011

- Shchekotiki, June 23, 2011

- flamingoboots, May 24, 2011

- Kevin Jackson-Mead (Boston), May 8, 2011

- SweetMeliisa (Michigan), May 4, 2011

- Charles Wickersham, April 27, 2011

Previous | << 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >> | Next | Show All | Return to game's main page