Story file
I6 source
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Ombre

by Andrew Plotkin profile

Travel

Un jeu qui se passe dans votre appartement.

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: August 21, 2015
TUID: qlw5xfl1g4l2i0sb

French translation of Shade, by Andrew Plotkin

Effective in any language. Chilling., August 12, 2017
This game is the French translation (by Hugo Labrande and Monsieur Blanc) of Shade. I found it very useful to use Emily Short's French IF manual (translated by Eric Forgeot).

The translation is implemented very well, with many synonyms and verbs allowed. Due to my difficulty in completely understanding the French, I appreciated having the to-do list; it made completion much better (I had never used it in English; some of the lines made me chuckle).

A worthwhile play, both for Francophones and for others trying to learn French.

If you enjoyed Ombre...

People who like Ombre also gave high ratings to these games:

The 12:54 to Asgard, by J. Robinson Wheeler
Your mood is foul as you drive down to the studio in the middle of the night to fix a leak that's threatening to short circuit the entire studio. A chilling feeling haunts you tonight, and you feel pushed to the end of the line. Is this...

Shrapnel, by Adam Cadre

Autumn's Daughter, by Devolution Games
The smallest choices have drastic consequences in this short story. Follow the girl as she tries to assert independence in a society that tries to cut her down.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by dutchmule on 20 September 2015 at 10:38pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item