Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

The Fortress of Fear

by Larry Horsfield profile

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
2001

Arriving at the vast Marienburg Fortress, headquarters of the Teutonic Knights, you find that that it has been captured by the mad sorceror-prince Wladyslaw. You volunteer to enter the fortress alone and find your way through it to a final showdown with Wladyslaw - winner take all! There are many obstacles to overcome including several ghosts who impede your progress with their demands.

First Publication Date: November 30, 2000
Development System: ADRIFT
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
IFID: ADRIFT-500-4C81-9BE3-4CC8-8E81-0A14B859BDD7
TUID: puu5gt1jkvodgy3f

If you enjoyed The Fortress of Fear...

People who like The Fortress of Fear also gave high ratings to these games:

Zork I, by Marc Blank and Dave Lebling
Many strange tales have been told of the fabulous treasure, exotic creatures, and diabolical puzzles in the Great Underground Empire. As an aspiring adventurer, you will undoubtedly want to locate these treasures and deposit them in your...

Deeper, by The Pixie
The legendary dungeon has claimed the life of many an adventurer, brave and foolhardy alike. Will you fare any better?

Son of Camelot, by P/o Prune
Average member rating: (1 rating)
This is the third chapter in my trilogy of Camelot. Like the others, although there is a thread through them, this chapter too is made as a separate adventure and can be played without knowledge of earlier chapters. After your father...

The following polls include votes for The Fortress of Fear:

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 14 of this page, edited by Lazzah on 23 November 2015 at 4:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item