philome.la link

ANEMONE.0

by Alan DeNiro

Episode 5 of Feu de Joie
psychogeography

The first entry in Feu de Joie that's not from BUCOLIC. Quarter_Moon_Master's first stab at contact. Travel to THE ANEMONE.

First Publication Date: July 31, 2015
License: Creative Commons
TUID: djhyfwi5pkyjhwfe

An evocative little piece that serves as a counterpoint to Feu de Joie, April 29, 2016
Feu de Joie was a serial story released starting in 2015. It was about someone working for an online company who started getting weird messages from elsewhere.

This game is set from the other side, and manages to make powerful statements about war and world history. It's hard to go into more detail without exposing the plot.

It is very brief. I give it five stars for its polish and for its important place in the Feu de Joie series as a whole.

If you enjoyed ANEMONE.0...