Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-16 of 16
- Spike, February 26, 2017
A costume-party murder mystery with timed events, February 3, 2016
This game features a large number of NPCs with independent actions. You have to figure out who committed the murder, and we, and who helped them.
Overall, it seemed difficult, but I just used a walkthrough after playing around a bit. I don't enjoy replaying long games over and over, (except for Adventure and Zork I, where you really just need to optimize your lantern use). The story was fun, and I enjoyed the feelies.
The game does give you clues on the actions you need to perform, usually by seeing something happen and saying to yourself "Oh! If I had done such and such EARLIER, I would have been fine!"
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Thrax, March 11, 2015
- shornet (Bucharest), March 23, 2014
- Marshal Tenner Winter (Truth or Consequences, NM), November 18, 2012
- Puddin Tame (Queens, NY), October 27, 2012
- kala (Finland), May 26, 2012
- Nav (Bristol, UK), November 25, 2011
- André St-Aubin (Laval, Québec), May 31, 2011
- Rotonoto (Albuquerque, New Mexico), May 16, 2011
- NoiselessPenguin (London, UK), January 27, 2011
- Atari Lover (Pacific Northwest, USA), August 28, 2010
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), June 18, 2010
- Adam Bearden (United States), January 23, 2010
- Nathan (Utah), October 26, 2008