Raishall

by Jac Colvin

On the longest night of the year, spirits that hunger for blood creep close to the veil that separates life from death. If you disturb them, there is only one way it can end.

Raishall is a short interactive fiction piece created for Ectocomp 2019.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2019
Development System: ChoiceScript
TUID: lkqzacq5fcekcef3

Entrant, La Petite Mort - ECTOCOMP 2019

If you enjoyed Raishall...

People who like Raishall also gave high ratings to these games:

Earth and Sky, by Paul O'Brian
It's been almost a month since your parents disappeared. One Tuesday, they just didn't come home, and there's been no sign of them since. For the University and the rest of the town, the mystery is beginning to pall. To those people,...

Corya the Warrior-Sage, by Anthony Collins

Countdown 1: The Body, by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Average member rating: (1 rating)
"In the runup to the release of [6 Days A Sacrifice], I wrote and realised a trilogy of brief text adventures to foreshadow the plot of the eventual game." - Yahtzee

Raishall appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Jacic on 2 November 2019 at 2:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item