Ectocomp 2014
Contains lisey.gblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

LISEY

by Marco Innocenti profile

Love has no boundaries. Not even life itself.

Entry in EctoComp 2014.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
License: Creative Commons
IFID: DBBAD49E-F9B3-45C3-A383-E2CDD6581990
TUID: khclq55krtwb5ruy

4th Place - EctoComp 2014

A haunting short story about a man, a woman, and a cat, July 16, 2017
This is a SpeedIf made for Ectocomp. You play an old man who has experienced a loss, and who finds a dead cat on his lawn.

You have to clean up the cat, by finding various items about your house. As you do, a mysterious backstory is slowly unveiled.

While the final story didn't completely gel for me, I found this game fun and fascinating.

If you enjoyed LISEY...