Requires online play

This Is A Real Thing That Happened

by Carolyn VanEseltine profile

Slice of life

This short game was created for RuinJam 2015.

First Publication Date: August 9, 2014
TUID: ijq8fomzfo6979rs

Short, but enjoyable and clever, February 16, 2015
When I first fired this up I wasn't sure what to make of it. It seemed to be just telling a non-interactive story. However, the game's smarter than that and it's worth the short playthrough for the clever (I thought) twist at the end.

A moral lesson, experiment, or thoughtpiece as an Inform game, September 19, 2018
I found this game to be touching. It's an online-only Inform game that asks you to make a certain moral choice.

It has a unique sort of interactivity that is only available in an online game. Due to the specific response I got, I'm not sure if this kind of interactivity is still operational.

It is short, and deals with the nature of story vs. game (among other things).

If you enjoyed This Is A Real Thing That Happened...