Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-10 of 10
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A detective game with a great story but a few unfortunate bugs, June 26, 2019
A murder has occurred, and soon enough the mysterious artifact known as the Myothian Falcon (a direct nod to the Maltese Falcon) shows up missing as well.
Two things make this game problematic: guessing conversation topics (often impossible feeling!) and a few bugs. I asked out an encryptionist on a date, didn't do so hot, was told not to bother again, but when I talked to her, she acted like she was still on the date.
Beating without restarting or using a walkthrough seemed impossible for me, but otherwise this was a great game.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- dream, April 23, 2012
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), January 27, 2012
- Squinky (Canada), November 17, 2011
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), November 16, 2011
- perching path (near Philadelphia, PA, US), November 12, 2011
- Meredith (California), November 1, 2011
- trojo (Huntsville, Alabama, USA), October 31, 2011
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), October 27, 2011
- ifwizz (Berlin, Germany), October 27, 2011