Kasi doesn't like vegetables

A children's story.

License: Free
TUID: f1n5zlirbiyto8wy

A very short lecture, February 4, 2014
by Simon Deimel (Germany)
This is not really a game, but an electronic book. There is no real interactivity, each of the short paragraphs presents a drawing of the scene and only one option, so choosing it is like flipping a page in a book. The player, or in this case reader, cannot make decisions which change the progress of the story line. There is not a possibility to win or lose -- the ending is predetermined.

Regarding the fact that there is not even the illusion of interactivity, I would give a rating of two stars, but the drawings have heart, I like them; there can be a moral interpreted into the story; it is short and the colours of the background are friendly; so I want to add one star.

I recommend to take a look. It is a very short lecture and there is not much time wasted if the concept is not your cup of tea.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Leon Arnott on 15 December 2013 at 12:15am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item