Revenge

by forta

Today marks the anniversary of the death of Clara, your wife.

First Publication Date: October 27, 2017
TUID: 6ocaeti14ma5hz8

translation of La venganza, by forta

9th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A very clever game engine with an unpolished horror game, November 5, 2017
This game engine is creative; it's like Detectiveland, in that you click on nouns and then verbs. It's multiplayer, and even allows different players to simultaneously play in different languages, with chat.

I wasn't as impressed with the game. It has a certain sort of forward crassness, reminiscent of Trump's 'locker room talk'. The story revolves around your deceased wife and your new girlfriend.

Due to the 3 hour time constraint, this game has some problems with grammar and typos.

Overall, I like the engine, but would prefer to see a different sort of game to show off the engine.

Revenge on IFDB

Revenge appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 2 of this page, edited by CMG on 3 November 2017 at 10:21pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item