Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-7 of 7
- The Xenographer, January 7, 2018
- necromancer, November 24, 2017
- Edward Lacey (Oxford, England), November 17, 2017
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), November 17, 2017
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), November 16, 2017
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful:A fun compact RPG game written in ADRIFT, with music, November 16, 2017
This game meets my niche interests well. It is a combat random combat RPG in a fantasy setting, where it's mostly puzzle-based; most monsters are extremely difficult to defeat until you solve another puzzle, than become generally easy. It allows for some variability, though, as you can sequence break or die in an easy fight due to randomness.
I thought this was fun. A couple of times I felt thwarted by not knowing what to do, though.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
1-7 of 7 | Return to game's main page