Online version
Game embedded in itch.​io

Where we'll live for nine days

by Pseudavid profile

A small flat. Uncertain light. Two frightened people locked in for nine days. Eroding sense of reality.

An ambiguous story where feelings, memories and words themselves are unreliable.

Where we'll live for nine days is a short horror interactive story made of fragmented memories to be pieced together. Choices don't change the story, only the way it is told.

Playthrough length: approximately 10 minutes.

Fullscreen recommended. Playable in mobile.

Written for Ectocomp 2017.

First Publication Date: October 30, 2017
License: GPL
TUID: 2jp6te5l1jbzuddy

6th Place, Le Grand Guignol (English) - EctoComp 2017

A tangled web of memory's in a possibly alt-earth, November 3, 2017
This is a purposely obscure short Twine game. It makes extensive use of color shifts and effects.

The story centers on a young (?) couple who have been forced into hiding while people like them are hunted down.

The first part was a lot like the diary of Anne Frank, so much that I thought that would be the final twist.

But it devolves into a dissociative mess near the end, in a pleasing way. The hard thing was that I didn't really know what sort of effects my choices would have, but that's unavoidable with the chosen subject matter.

Where we'll live for nine days on IFDB

Where we'll live for nine days appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Pseudavid on 31 October 2017 at 5:49pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item