Download the Album
Contains 37 Fingertips-I Walk Along Darkened Corridorsdarkened-corridors.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors

by Andrew Schultz profile

Episode 37 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
Educational
2012

There are 1001 doors in the darkened corridors. Which is right?

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: A8C5C897-CB66-4C19-955C-9F17C8583139
TUID: 1985kxxeze4f2r77

For fans of super hard mathy puzzles., February 13, 2016
This is one of the one-move games from the Apollo 18 album.

You are dumped in a room with a huge number of complex counting and mathematical clues to give you the combination of a door. This is a beast of a game. I am a professional mathematician, but I ran fleeing from this game to the Club Floyd transcript, where I discovered this game was, in fact, incredibly hard.

The writing is top-notch Andrew Schultz style, and the game is polished.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors...

People who like Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors also gave high ratings to these games:

The Rats in the Bulkheads, by Bruno Dias
All you have to do is make it inside and fire thrusters to adjust the derelict's course. Content warning: This game contains written depictions of disturbing material, including gore and suicide.

Bullhockey 2 - The Return of the Leather Whip, by B F Lindsay
Your girlfriend has disappeared--again--before your very ears.

Tribute: Return to the City of Secrets, by Kenneth Pedersen
This is a tribute game to the game "City of Secrets" by Emily Short. It is recommended to play "City of Secrets" first, since this game is a nostalgic trip back to the city, and therefore there will be spoilers. This game was an entry...

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

This is version 6 of this page, edited by Zape on 17 June 2019 at 4:25pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item