Download the Album
Contains 37 Fingertips-I Walk Along Darkened Corridorsdarkened-corridors.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors

by Andrew Schultz profile

Episode 37 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
Educational
2012

There are 1001 doors in the darkened corridors. Which is right?

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: A8C5C897-CB66-4C19-955C-9F17C8583139
TUID: 1985kxxeze4f2r77

For fans of super hard mathy puzzles., February 13, 2016
This is one of the one-move games from the Apollo 18 album.

You are dumped in a room with a huge number of complex counting and mathematical clues to give you the combination of a door. This is a beast of a game. I am a professional mathematician, but I ran fleeing from this game to the Club Floyd transcript, where I discovered this game was, in fact, incredibly hard.

The writing is top-notch Andrew Schultz style, and the game is polished.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors...

People who like Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors also gave high ratings to these games:

The Surprising Case of Brian Timmons, by Marshal Tenner Winter
You listen to the old broad on the other end of the phone as she finishes her plight. "Brian has gone insane. I've had to have him committed.", she tells you. You haven't seen Brian Timmons in several years and now his distraught mother...

Midnight. Swordfight., by Chandler Groover
A fool receives a challenge from a countess. Violence. Sex. Profanity. Sausage.

Fingertips: Leave Me Alone, by Kevin Jackson-Mead

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Teaspoon on 27 March 2016 at 4:57pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item