Download the Album
Contains 37 Fingertips-I Walk Along Darkened Corridorsdarkened-corridors.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors

by Andrew Schultz profile

Episode 37 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
Educational
2012

There are 1001 doors in the darkened corridors. Which is right?

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: A8C5C897-CB66-4C19-955C-9F17C8583139
TUID: 1985kxxeze4f2r77

For fans of super hard mathy puzzles., February 13, 2016
This is one of the one-move games from the Apollo 18 album.

You are dumped in a room with a huge number of complex counting and mathematical clues to give you the combination of a door. This is a beast of a game. I am a professional mathematician, but I ran fleeing from this game to the Club Floyd transcript, where I discovered this game was, in fact, incredibly hard.

The writing is top-notch Andrew Schultz style, and the game is polished.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors...

People who like Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors also gave high ratings to these games:

Gun Mute, by C.E.J. Pacian
Step into the shoes of Mute Lawton, a lone cowboy who must stop an execution set to occur at noon by shooting his way past dangerous cyborgs and mutants in a post-apocalyptic western setting. (From the IndieGames.com review.) Gun Mute is...

Dinner with Andre, by Liza Daly
"A date by candlelight in a fine restaurant. Should be a perfect evening." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

Rover's Day Out, by Jack Welch and Ben Collins-Sussman
Three hundred years ago, the Brazilian Space Agency discovered a rocky exoplanet only 38 light years from Earth. With a surface temperature of 1200 Celsius and nine times Earth gravity, it's hardly the sort of place you'd take your dog...

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

This is version 6 of this page, edited by Zape on 17 June 2019 at 4:25pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item