Mullmurd.z5

IFID: ZCODE-3-020214-A924
TUID: fkk37ywm4eig3q65

Sequel to The Mulldoon Legacy, by Jon Ingold

Off-Site Reviews

Yes, it is quite hard, especially in the middle part. However, if you've solved "Mulldoon Legacy" on your own (Wow, you're kind of cool!), you'll find this game _easy_. Most of the game puzzles are intuitive and realistic -- if your mind is a bit twisty. And the puzzles don't require you to perform unmotivated (if you believe that solving a puzzle is a sufficient motivation) and strange actions. The puzzle realism -- that's why the game has won a place in my heart. And the realism was deliberate -- you'll see that in the end.
-- Stas Starkov

So all in all, a great little puzzle game with great scenery. To my surprise however, it didn't end there. As with the original in the series, I found myself getting so caught up in the prose and the puzzles that I rarely noticed the fact that there were Weighty Issues Afoot [...]
-- Francesco Bova

Page Update History

v.5: 27-Feb-2015 17:49 - <blank> (Current Version) - Edit Page - Normal View
Changed download links
v.4: 29-Jun-2013 06:51 - Edward Lacey
Changed external review links, cross-references
v.3: 29-Jun-2013 06:50 - Edward Lacey