Download the Album
Contains windblow.zblorb
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow

by Jacqueline A. Lott profile

Episode 19 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
2012

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: DC6FA1CC-7358-11E1-8E56-C417FE6F3A7D
TUID: yl9dnwe1kmpo5m9x

Creepy one-move Apollo 18 album game, February 13, 2016
I hear the wind blows is definitely one of the better one-move games in the Apollo 18 Tribute Album.

It is a creepy, atmospheric game. You wake up in the dark, hearing the wind blow. The writing is crisp and teases at the truth.

It can be a bit difficult guessing what verbs to use, but like most one move games, it's more fun to stop without trying to plumb the depths. The HELP command allows you to read the whole backstory, but I found that this destroyed the effect of the game.

Great one move game.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow...

People who like Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow also gave high ratings to these games:

Honeysuckle, by Cat Manning
A Petite Mort entry for ECTOCOMP 2016.

No Time To Squeal, by Mike Sousa and Robb Sherwin
"He thought he saw a pantomime That queried his own deal: He looked again, and found it was A ticket to a meal. He thought he saw infanticide Per chance to make it real. 'I have but one regret,' he said: 'There is no time to squeal!'"...

Kaged, by Ian Finley
""But my madness speaks: It will but skin and film the ulcerous place, Whilst rank corruption, mining all within, Infects unseen." Welcome to the Citadel of Justice. The Inquisitor is waiting." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Games that I couldn't put down by MathBrush
These are games that for some reason or over I just couldn't stop playing and thinking about. There are no specific reasons given. These aren't necessarily my favorite games; one reason they are pageturner is that the pacing is good and...

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

Great "lunchtime length" games by MathBrush
These are games that can generally be completed in 30 minutes or less. Some can be completed much faster. Included in this list are games that have multiple endings that can individually be reached quickly. It also includes several Twiny...

The following polls include votes for Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow:

Give me a second chance! by verityvirtue
I'm looking for games which work like Bigger Than You Think - where dying isn't the end, where you're given second chances, where your second chances give you gear or skills or knowledge that you need to know to win the game.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Teaspoon on 27 March 2016 at 10:29am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item