Download the Album
Contains windblow.zblorb
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow

by Jacqueline A. Lott profile

Episode 19 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
2012

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: DC6FA1CC-7358-11E1-8E56-C417FE6F3A7D
TUID: yl9dnwe1kmpo5m9x

Creepy one-move Apollo 18 album game, February 13, 2016
I hear the wind blows is definitely one of the better one-move games in the Apollo 18 Tribute Album.

It is a creepy, atmospheric game. You wake up in the dark, hearing the wind blow. The writing is crisp and teases at the truth.

It can be a bit difficult guessing what verbs to use, but like most one move games, it's more fun to stop without trying to plumb the depths. The HELP command allows you to read the whole backstory, but I found that this destroyed the effect of the game.

Great one move game.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow...

People who like Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow also gave high ratings to these games:

When in Rome 1: Accounting for Taste, by Emily Short
Manhattan, May, 1954.

Body Bargain, by Amanda Lange
Your surgery went very well. But you couldn't really afford it... Be aware that this is a work of horror. This game involves situations that may be violent, distressing, disturbing, or triggering. This game may involve positive...

Psychomanteum, by Hanon Ondricek
Every year your friend hosts a Halloween party where guests are expected to complete three dares. This is the third. A Grand Guignol entry for ECTOCOMP 2016.

Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

Games that I couldn't put down by MathBrush
These are games that for some reason or over I just couldn't stop playing and thinking about. There are no specific reasons given. These aren't necessarily my favorite games; one reason they are pageturner is that the pacing is good and...

Great "white hat" horror games by genre by MathBrush
This list does not include games intended to disgust or to make you personally feel evil. The focus is on games where good overcomes evil, or that just make you think. That is what I mean by "white hat" games. Games like Vespers or...

The following polls include votes for Fingertips: I Hear the Wind Blow:

Give me a second chance! by verityvirtue
I'm looking for games which work like Bigger Than You Think - where dying isn't the end, where you're given second chances, where your second chances give you gear or skills or knowledge that you need to know to win the game.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Teaspoon on 27 March 2016 at 10:29am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item