Story File Version 1
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
Story file - Version 2
Originally by James Webb, re-released as a collaboration with Duncan Bowman

Back Home

by James Webb (a.k.a. revgiblet) profile

2011

A holiday at the family home seems like a good idea, but you have a nagging feeling that something is wrong...

Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-26D30C32ADA13316992434F2A032CF8B
TUID: oavphdpgfue5hs0u

News

Expand all | Add a news item

Good story, September 6, 2012
Somehow I missed this game when it was released and only came across it when I spotted a reference to it on the forum. So I thought I would give it a try.

So what did I think? Well, the game is very linear in nature and is one of those story driven games rather than a puzzlefest. It does contain a few puzzles to be solved and most of these are very straightforward. The majority of the locations you find yourself in are really just fillers or used for background story. You can explore all the rooms and objects in them, everything I tried seemed to have been implemented. The plot carries you forward.

As with most revgiblet games I liked the writing and consider it set the tone well for the story. I'll not say anything about the actual story, I'll let you discover that for yourselves.

I liked the story and enjoyed the writing, it was just a little too linear for me. I was left wanting more but liked the game.

It is well worth a play and we really need to see more of Mr Webb's work.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by DB on 24 November 2014 at 11:02pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item