Z-code

Hide a pachyderm!

by Simon Deimel profile

Comedy/Joke

You know that you are not allowed to keep pets in your apartment. But you could not leave your pet elephant behind when you moved in. And now there is trouble ahead.

Story adaption of the old joke. This is not more than a very short diversion.

First Publication Date: February 11, 2014
TUID: fkitx3t7bymkxbuw

Trunkated (arf, arf, arf), February 13, 2014
by Mostly Useless (Leicester, UK)
This was fun. There's pretty much nothing there, but what there is has been robustly implemented and is well-written and amusing. I would genuinely love to play an extension of this, not with more detail, but just with more situations where you have to hide your elephant for various reasons.

Great game, April 5, 2015
Good game. I like figuring things out and it took me a while but I finished the game. Great endings, too.

If you enjoyed Hide a pachyderm!...

People who like Hide a pachyderm! also gave high ratings to these games:

The Vanishing Conjurer, by Marshal Tenner Winter
You wish you were doing almost anything else than having dinner with this bloviating douchebag. Still, it's a potential client. Maybe you should hear what he has to say. . .

It, by Emily Boegheim
"The rules of the game are easy. I'm It, so I go and hide. You and the others count to 50, then you have to look for me. If you find me, you have to get into the hiding spot with me. If you're the last person still looking for me, then...

Cactus Blue Motel, by Astrid Dalmady
Somewhere between New Mexico and Arizona, three friends were driving through a barren desert of red rocks, and wide empty skies. It was the end of summer, the end of high school, the end of so many things. And then they found the Cactus...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Simon Deimel on 10 June 2015 at 2:55pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item