Play online
Download all Apollo 18 games
Contains html_i_palindrome_i.html
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

I Palindrome I

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
Development System: Javascript
TUID: cf9w0h3km7ti80cw

This Game Review Will Review This Game, March 26, 2012
A bite-sized wordplay piece that should take under five minutes to play. Fictional content is slight, surreal and entirely in service to the wordplay.

Most puzzles have a trick to them, a satisfying moment in which you discover how the thing works and can start to make progress. A really good puzzle still requires some ingenuity after you've worked out the trick. In a bad puzzle, all that's left after discovering the trick is brute-forcing or other kinds of tedious slog. By that standard, this isn't really good, nor is it bad; it swiftly delivers that single gleeful moment, and after that everything else is trivial.

A game about understanding the game and wordplay, May 29, 2016
From the Apollo 18 tribute album, this is a brief web-based game by Nick Montfort.

The game is all in palindromic sentences, so the words themselves aren't palindromes, but the sentences remain the same if you reverse the word order.

I tried several ideas, and got stuck, lost interest, and looked up the solution online. If you work at it, you can figure it out. I tried (Spoiler - click to show)VIEW CANYON VIEW, X ME X,<\spoiler> and stuff like that. It turns out I was close.

If you enjoyed I Palindrome I...