Dude, Where's My Scapula.gblorb
Dude, Where's My Scapula? gblorb file
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Dude, Where's My Scapula?

by Zachary Hodgens profile

Where on Earth did you leave that thing?

First Publication Date: March 23, 2016
IFID: 046DAF27-7334-4803-8271-801B8118EB56
TUID: 8a1iccjhv36jnr9o

7th Place - First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

If you enjoyed Dude, Where's My Scapula?...

People who like Dude, Where's My Scapula? also gave high ratings to these games:

when i was shot by elephants, by no m3rcy
you're shot by elephants

Draculaland, by Robin Johnson
A terse, comic horror puzzle game based loosely on Dracula, faithfully reimagining several characters and ignoring most of the original plot. Guide Jonathan Harker on a trip through Transylvania, interacting with vampires, mad...

Mammal, by Joey Jones
The lizards have taken over. You, a lowly human slave, are tasked with eradicating all mammalian traces from the Don Quixote Memorial Museum. (Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project.)

This is version 10 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 28 July 2017 at 2:58am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item