spondre.quest
This is a Quest game. See http://textadventures.​co.​uk/​quest for details about quest and to download an interpreter.

spondre

by Jay Nabonne

Surreal

Who is the mysterious old man? More importantly, who are you? Thrust into a tiny cell with a stranger, the future looks bleak. But things are not always what they seem.

First Publication Date: December 14, 2014
Current Version: 1.1a
Development System: Quest 5
TUID: 273eae60qxg2hcqf

If you enjoyed spondre...

People who like spondre also gave high ratings to these games:

My Evil Twin, by Carl Muckenhoupt
After last night's all-nighter (I had an important report to do for work), I intended to sleep all through the day. But I can't afford to do that. Somewhere out there, my evil twin is plying his schemes, and I'm the only one who can stop...

Moquette, by Alex Warren
Tuesday morning. London Underground. Hangover. Journey begins.

A Tight Spot, by Quim K. Holland

The following polls include votes for spondre:

Hypertext stories that make heavy use of text transformations by Bruno Dias
I'm looking for hypertexts that make heavy use of stretchtext and related effects to tell their story - Links that add, remove, or alter text within a passage. Swan Hill for instance makes heavy use of this, and my own work does too, but...

Plot-driven Narrative by Jerako
I'm looking for a list of games to try where the narrative is the focus of the game. Where the author is really trying to tell a story over making a puzzlefest (though puzzles aren't necessarily unwelcome, especially if they drive they...

Less-linear Twine Games by Nathaniel
Twine (or other hypertext) games where your decisions make a significant difference, and the story changes significantly based on them (not just resulting in your death).

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Gerynar on 5 February 2017 at 12:33pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item