frenfive.zip
Windows Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
frenfive.gam
frenfive.sit.hqx
Mac OS Application (Compressed with StuffIt, encoded in BinHex format. Free StuffIt Expanders are available for most systems at www.stuffit.com.)
frenfive.gam

IFIDs:  TADS2-856063F9C4235FE9221EAC710273E8DE
TADS2-DD1E5FA3546078FECE2BCC475D9B4C28
TUID: 4lyivfptn0eed4a1

Off-Site Reviews

The Frenetic Five has an excellent premise and, on the level of prose, an excellent execution. However, interface design and implementation are too important to be treated the way this game treats them, and it suffers for it. I'm still waiting for the game that does superheroes just right.

The non-event locations made for a gappy plot structure with sporadic bursts of activity. I don't know if these were designed as red herrings, padding or just vehicles for a gag, but they certainly succeeded in slowing me down as I was convinced I was missing something.

Page Update History