Download or play online, please note the game is currently in beta testing phase.

My Girlfriend's An Evil Bitch

by Divarin

Mystery, Survival, Humor
2011

The main premise of the game is wilderness survival but you also must collect evidence that your girlfriend plotted to kill you.

First Publication Date: March 23, 2011
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
IFIDs:  EA0E694F-0EF6-4B0A-9136-56CEB4D5365E
3B112A37-51B8-49B0-A74A-FF2FB6D62525
TUID: hibfzpo3wjeqya

Not Ready, March 30, 2011
by tggdan3 (Michigan)
This review hurts me to write. By its description, I expected a simple little game about an evil girlfriend. What I found was an epic game of survival in the wilderness and gathering evidence to use against a spiteful bitch trying to kill you.

However, the game isn't ready.

First of all, trying to put <noun> on <any other noun> assumes you are trying to put <noun> on a fire. (As it gives me a bad error).

Second (and biggest) the game crashed on me when I slept during my second day of survival.

The game has a huge map, and you has a purchasing system. On the down side, you kind of need to know the map (my first go through had me crashing my car without any supplies). This may break some mimesis.

This has the potential for an AWESOME game, but game crashing bugs (especially when you appear to be on the right track, (rather than during some random unrelated action).

I played release 6, the most recent release. These things MUST be corrected for the game to be considered playworthy. I would rate this a 5 star. However the game NEEDS TO BE PLAYTESTED SEVERELY! Please complete this game and let me know when it can be played again!

My Girlfriend's An Evil Bitch on IFDB

The following polls include votes for My Girlfriend's An Evil Bitch:

Trading and Buying Games by Emily Short
Games where a significant portion of the gameplay involves buying, selling, or trading items, especially if there are tactical advantages associated with different objects and the player has to decide which things to acquire for what...

Multiple solutions to puzzles and/or situations. by Hulk Handsome
Games that offer more than one solution to most of the puzzles and/or situations encountered. Bonus points if this means that items have multiple applications (unless they do something even more clever).

This is version 15 of this page, edited by Divarin on 14 May 2011 at 3:40pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item