Game was originally available only for 24 hours. This now links to IFArchive backup.

Everything you swallow will one day come up like a stone

by Porpentine profile

Suicide is a social problem.

Suicide is a social failure.

This game will live through social means only.

This game will not be around forever because the people you fail will not be around forever.

They are never coming back.

First Publication Date: April 10, 2014
TUID: z2fjxkqekicty73r

If you enjoyed Everything you swallow will one day come up like a stone...

People who like Everything you swallow will one day come up like a stone also gave high ratings to these games:

The Fire Tower, by Jacqueline A. Lott

Fingertips: What's That Blue Thing Doing Here?, by Ruth Alfasso
Each step of this one-move game takes you into an entirely different, very short, story. Often, there's a blue thing. What's it doing here?

The Day time stood still, by Marius Müller
Dear Abbie, I have a problem with my marriage and I don't know what to do. My husband Paul and I had our troubles in the past, but now he is possessed by the spirit of his evil Uncle Wally, while the forest around us is literally...

The following polls include votes for Everything you swallow will one day come up like a stone:

For Your Consideration: Games from 2014 that should be nominated for the XYZZY Awards by Molly
There were a lot of great games released in the past year, and now that the XYZZYs are coming up, it seems like a very good idea to take a poll of all the games from last year people would like to see nominated. The management has asked...

This is version 6 of this page, last edited on 13 April 2014 at 6:09am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item