Rape Escape!

Rape Escape!

by Alan Francis Ang

Adult
2012

You are Jessica, and you just turned 18, and on the night of your birthday party, you get so smashed you pass out. Some guys decide to take advantage of you but before they can do the deed, you wake up in a room. Can you escape before you get fucked?

First Publication Date: September 20, 2012
Development System: quest
IFID: 7B1E2E8D-7D0E-4FB2-A83B-067F9AF0D3E1
TUID: y2hpxdq4xhp2lbi4

Not so much a game as it is a paragraph, November 9, 2014
I went into this expecting it to be piece of tasteless crap. However, it wasn't even that. There's nothing to do in this "game". Literally. There's not a single command that the game responds to, with the exception of "examine me", which just gets the response, "Looking good". Doesn't help you much.

You start out passed out on the couch, but there's nowhere to go, nothing to interact with, no one to talk to, nothing. I tried every command I could think of. I tried going every direction. I examined everything in sight. No response for any of it.

Another review on the Quest website said that this might be a case of the author doing a test upload. As stupid as that is, if that is indeed the explanation, I think a less lurid title would have worked.

Or maybe the author wrote a full game and something went wrong in the upload process. Maybe the author accidentally uploaded an earlier version of the game and hasn't checked the comments saying that the game is unfinished. Maybe it's been created for overly analytical types like myself to hypothesize about, so the author can have a laugh as we grasp at straws. Who knows?

All I can do is state the obvious, and say, "Avoid this."

This is version 2 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 24 January 2013 at 12:05pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item