Can You Survive The Great Journey Out West?

by ClickHole

Episode 4 of ClickVenture

You've spent your whole life here in Missouri, but it's time to try your luck out west. Today, you embark on the Oregon Trail. However, you won't get far traveling on foot, so it's best that you first acquire some means of conveyance to help you through the journey.

Language: English (en-US)
First Publication Date: February 26, 2015
Development System: Custom
TUID: v0g4wgb12sq3bv28

A short, highly branching game about going west, May 24, 2016
This is the first Clickventure game I tried. These games are written by the staff of the website Clickhole,, and consist of a couple of choices per page.

The game seems to branch highly, with some later recombining. It is also a bit of a mockery of Oregon Trail, with choices about how to equip yourself and with disasters occurring on your trip.

Overall, it seemed like it had some gross-out humor, and I'm not sure I'm interested in playing their other games.

Can You Survive The Great Journey Out West? on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Can You Survive The Great Journey Out West?:

Looking for a good Western. by Bishopofbasic
Howdy everyone, I'm on the hunt for a good western text adventure or IF depending on how you call it. Something, that's quite fun to play. The year of release doesn't matter to me. Just looking for some great games to sink my teeth into....

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Sobol on 1 July 2017 at 6:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item