Hive Mind

by Cel Skeggs

Episode 13 of nanobots

A hypertext fiction based on the They Might Be Giants song of the same name.

IFID: EEA45AD8-EFCE-44B7-A7EA-9C8B2C7927E8
TUID: sbcylc7htuqsrl09

A fun epidemic game where you are the epidemic, September 14, 2017
This is one of the short Twine games for the nanobots They Might Be Giants tribute album.

You play as a slowly evolving hive mind created in MIT by accident. You have several choices as to how the hive mind will evolve and adapt.

It made me smile, and I found it fun.

If you enjoyed Hive Mind...

People who like Hive Mind also gave high ratings to these games:

Lost Pig, by Admiral Jota

Zork: The Undiscovered Underground, by Marc Blank, Michael Berlyn, and G. Kevin Wilson
Grubald the Bold, Matchlick the Mighty, Linklaw the Lucky; all of the great Heroes are busy, laid up, contracted or dead. So it is you who gets to explore a never before seen part of the Great Underground Empire, giving you the chance to...

119, by kate monica, litrouke
my grandfather called to say they cut down my reading tree this morning. my grandfather never calls me he knows id never answer

Hive Mind appears in the following Recommended Lists:

nanobots by Xavid
a twine album by the Society of Narrativist Progenitors with apologies to They Might Be Giants and the People's Republic of Interactive Fiction (Twine games based on the track of the same name from the They Might Be Giants album...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Xavid on 28 July 2017 at 2:17pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item