amfluss.tag
amfluss.tag
as entered in 2001 competition
tam.exe
T.​A.G. runtime for MS-DOS
Application
amfluss.bat
batch file
amfluss.txt
documentation

Begegnung am Fluss

by Florian Edlbauer

Adaptation/Historical
2001

"Wenn du über den Fluss kommst, hast du es geschafft. Dort ist der Wald so dicht, dass sie dich nie finden." [--blurb from Competition Aught-One]

Language: German (de)
Development System: T.A.G.
IFID: ZCODE-11873-2000---474E
TUID: s4td8ncu7affdcw6

36th Place - 7th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2001)

A short, enjoyable medieval German game, July 16, 2017
This game has three main puzzles, and is a cinematic game with nice background descriptions.

I struggled a bit with the game, as I didn't speak german. But it is very short, and the medieval background was really fun.

I've provided a small walkthrough:
(Spoiler - click to show)To get over the wall, jump then pull yourself.

For the forest, stick sticks in the ground.

For the man, alternate fighting and talking, with a lot of talking.

If you enjoyed Begegnung am Fluss...

People who like Begegnung am Fluss also gave high ratings to these games:

Zeppelin Adventure, by Robin Johnson
Piloting a tea-zeppelin on Mars is a lonely job, but this run is nearly over and then you're due for a holiday. That's unless you get sucked into a puzzly adventure involving pterodactyls, robots, paternoster lifts and space elves!

Calliope, by Jason McIntosh

Alice Aforethought, by Hanon Ondricek
I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid. Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll...

The following polls include votes for Begegnung am Fluss:

Best German-language games by MathBrush
I'm looking for your favorite games that are written in the German language. I've added a few games I've liked.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 29 February 2008 at 2:31pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item