cyoa3.taf
The story file, from Shadow Vault
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
Cyo3.zip *

Choose Your Own Three Hour Adventure

by David Whyld profile

Humor/CYOA
2006

You've been buried alive!

But that's only the start of your troubles as you've got to contend with a half-man, half-ape, half-bulldog creature, a vampire who's somewhat reluctant, a mad game designer, and a little girl with entirely too much time on her times...

First Publication Date: August 13, 2006
Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-71D971E00361393E0B719CADBEB29959
TUID: otzuw6q445hp9iwq

8th Place - ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006

Delron
Assorted small reviews
Pretty good. I died, but I find it interesting that there is more than one ending in a 3 hour game. Also, I didn't come across any real bugs as far as game play is concerned, which is nice. It was a bit haphazard, with little direction, but humorous. I'm not a huge fan of the CYOA format, but I can still appreciate its quality.

This is version 3 of this page, last edited on 15 August 2011 at 5:30pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item