Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head

by Bruno Dias profile

A social anxiety body horror short story about surviving a dinner party when you are just a little bit possessed by an entity that wants to bring about the end of the universe. Features nine official endings and custom responses to prevent the player from doing almost anything.

First Publication Date: April 3, 2017
IFID: CE972E22-6E95-4C0F-8DB9-339E14A53ECA
TUID: oraqsfgxgrpqgcj

If you enjoyed Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head...

People who like Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head also gave high ratings to these games:

All Things Devours, by half sick of shadows
From the game's about command: "All Things Devours is a short piece of interactive fiction, leaning strongly towards the text-adventure end of the spectrum. It explores an all-too-familiar science fiction paradigm in what I hope is a...

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

Alice Aforethought, by Hanon Ondricek
I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid. Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Bruno Dias on 3 April 2017 at 2:13pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item