longbarrow.zip *
Contains longbarrow.taf
The story file, from Delron
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
hourglass-comp-2006.zip *

1st Place - ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006

6th Place - InsideADRIFT Game of the Year Comp 2006

Delron
Assorted short reviews
This game started interestingly, but I couldn't get the game to do anything at first. ANYTHING. I had no idea what I was supposed to do besides excavate, but typing 'dig' or 'excavate' or 'dig ground' or 'dig with shovel'; I finally got to 'dig with trowel'. I played until the sudden death in the cavern, which was too difficult given only one level of undo.

The Long Barrow on IFDB

The Long Barrow appears in the following Recommended Lists:

ADRIFT Authors' Iconic Works by DB
I have attempted to assemble a list of some major (and some minor) authors for the ADRIFT platform along with a game iconic of their style. The games are listed by seniority of the authors, where seniority is determined by the year of an...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 17 March 2009 at 6:01pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item