Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-9 of 9
- Edo, May 29, 2020
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), January 28, 2018
- Ivanr, May 18, 2017
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:Cute, February 17, 2014
by forgepoetWithin the framework of a quickly made and meant to be quickly played game, this works very well and is quite pleasant. The tone is consistent and appropriate to the setting and main character, and the adult elements are played for (fairly gentle and worth a giggle) humor. Events unfold logically and with few hitches; I can't recall a single issue of guess the verb or a point where I was stuck for more than a minute or two.
This is a perfect example of silly that actually is silly, not lazy and stupid. Not what I would call "unforgettable" (two days later the details are escaping me) but worth playing.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Jim Kaplan (Jim Kaplan has a room called the location. The location of Jim Kaplan is variable.), July 15, 2013
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), July 27, 2011
- RandomExile, May 20, 2011
- perching path (near Philadelphia, PA, US), May 6, 2011
- Ben Cressey (Seattle, WA), April 25, 2011