Draw Everything You See That's Mine and Yours

by kaleidofish profile

Slice of life

A story about a casual relationship between two men that grows into something more over the years.

Contains brief adult scenes (hard R rating) and gender struggles. Modern, university life setting. This story was originally created for a game jam.

Language: English (en-US)
First Publication Date: June 30, 2014
License: Free
TUID: nfu2uyphhtwwfarj

Great storytelling, July 7, 2014
Consistently good writing, a good plot and pacing. Links were used really well to build up descriptions in a way that didn't depart from the story too far; stories like this demonstrate just how hyperlinks can help build something beyond the limitations of a traditional narrative.

I found the main character really relatable, despite the relatively linear story.

quiet and sweet, September 23, 2019
I really liked this a lot. it's less game and more interactive story, where the links give you snippets of information to flesh out the characters and the protagonist's life, and how they might relate to the current situation

The pacing was good, and I liked that it let you fill in the blanks. If anything, the time skips were a little fuzzy on how much time had passed, but I liked it.

The protagonist was someone I related to a LOT, having similar experiences in my life, and while at times it felt really bittersweet, the ending was hopeful. it's a quick experience, but definitely a satisfying one

If you enjoyed Draw Everything You See That's Mine and Yours...

People who like Draw Everything You See That's Mine and Yours also gave high ratings to these games:

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

PataNoir, by Simon Christiansen
The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.

Molly and the Butter Thieves, by Alice Grove (as Cosmic Hamster)
You are Molly Butterfield, dairy farmer extraordinaire. In the past week there have been two mysterious butter disappearances from your own kitchen. There will not be a third. Molly and the Butter Thieves was written for ShuffleComp:...

This is version 2 of this page, last edited on 6 July 2014 at 5:19am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item