Mr Cuddle Cuddle, Bop Bop

2020

First Publication Date: March 1, 2020
Development System: Custom
TUID: n311k8mimnuch1rp

1st Place, Event 3 - Second Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

Ryan Veeder's Judgment
19.9 points out of 30
This game apparently shares some level of continuity with "Chimeric Island!" How delightful! And it is in fact revealed that, besides reusing the dedicated parser, Inverted Normals utilized some random doll generation material written for "Mr Cuddle Cuddle Bop Bop" in "Chimeric Island," or the other way around! This is clever, but it also seems like an exploit. I don't know how to feel about this. ...

Mr Cuddle Cuddle, Bop Bop on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Mr Cuddle Cuddle, Bop Bop:

Games that could use more reviews by MathBrush
I love to review games. Let me know if you've made a game that needs more reviews, or can suggest someone else's! I might not be personally able to review every game due to time, content, or platform, but I'll try!

This is version 2 of this page, edited by nf on 22 March 2020 at 12:59pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item