Story file

Moving (On)

by quackoquack profile

Slice of life
2020

A game about nostalgia, jumping around in time, and clearing out your childhood room.

Made for the NarraScope 2020 Game Jam.

It's been over a year since you were last home, and now it's time to finally clear out those last few things, and the memories they bring back.

First Publication Date: June 8, 2020
IFID: 02DA9385-3EE2-4F17-88FE-6E50E6642AB4
TUID: kbl5rtgrplm5l1vt

Delightful, June 27, 2020
A game where you can use verbs like "reminisce."

I recommend typing "help" even if you're very comfortable with text adventures. (For example, this is a game where you must (Spoiler - click to show)search.)

A hint: (Spoiler - click to show)You'll have to do the card last.

If you enjoyed Moving (On)...

People who like Moving (On) also gave high ratings to these games:

Worldsmith, by Ade McT
The Septem Tower has held steady in the Manifold, the space between time and the Real, for billenia. Populating the Tower are the Anemoi, a race of beings so far advanced that they hold the power of life and death over all Lifeforms in...

Praser 5, by Andrew Plotkin

You've Got a Stew Going!, by Ryan Veeder
Your friend has invited you over for stew. He has not bothered to procure most of the ingredients.

Moving (On) appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for September 2020 by David Welbourn
During the morning of Monday September 28, 2020, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new...

The following polls include votes for Moving (On):

First attempt IF by ryd5185
Anyone wanting to write IF has to start somewhere. Looking for games that were authors' first attempts... First attempts in a given development system count!

Best Short Games (5-60 minutes) by Sasha Davidovna
I'm pretty new to IF and am having a lot of fun, but in between a toddler and a job and other real life stuff, I'm having trouble finding time to finish many of the longer games I want to play. Can you please recommend me some fun and/or...

This is version 9 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 28 September 2020 at 1:43pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item