Play Online & Windows Download

The Legend of the Secret of the Smelly, Stinky Fish

by jmnevil54

Fantasy, RPG

You were climbing a deep, dark cave. But then you fell.
You talk to some trolls. You decide to follow the small waterway out.
Some stuff happens.
You search for the long, lost secret of the fish, deep in the cave.

The game is very combat heavy! It is a turned based RPG, and the damage is calculated automatically. There are fantasy characters and elements. I worked especially hard on the comedic elements.

Also I made this to practice code for my upcoming Pokemon game, which I still need help with, combat/battling wise.

You'll need a textadventures account to save.
Also, it's better if you either play the game slow, or download it. It's a bit glitchy.

Guide/Walkthrough/Level Map

It has 6 floors (5 caves, 1 valley). I haven't counted exactly, but it has 100+ rooms.

Tips:
Play slow!
Save by typing "save"
If you have a Pistol Fish, don't attack with it. Shoot it.
When you get to the end of the game, you are actually the strongest weapon. At level 8, your damage is 11, attack is 9, and your defense is 8.
When dealing with multiple enemies, defeat the strongest one first. (In order from strongest to weakest: Unicorn, Blue Troll, Dryad Guardian)

Development System: Quest
TUID: g5lzel9qzq4iqkwa

This is version 4 of this page, edited by thecanvasrose on 1 December 2019 at 6:54pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item