The facility

The facility

by Thomas keen

Puzzle
2012

You wake up in a room with only a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Your headfeels like it is about to explode and you wonder why.

"Hello test subject 15392," said a strange voice from the intercom," I see you have woken up. I would like to inform you that you have been poisoned, and the effects of you being poisoned is you lose 5 hp every half a minute, and you are in this facility."

"No duh sherlock," you retort.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you, you don't want to end up like the 15,391 people before you. Would you? Any way find a way out blah blah, get the antidote and yay your saved. Good luck."

And this is how your story began...

First Publication Date: July 2, 2012
Development System: quest
IFID: 4F078BBB-BC01-42E4-8480-03D580E0CCBF
TUID: g13p3xgw2tbzmgxt

This is version 3 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 24 January 2013 at 12:29pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item