ToasterCompNosrc.zip *

This Is The Toaster

by Anonymous

Surreal
2000

A bizarre game involving creatures that live on a toaster. Uses Nate Cull's Reactive Agent Planner to manipulate the NPCs, and one part of the game is presented entirely in future tense.

IFID: TADS2-7D9B1649DAA371A234F3D79E327A735A
TUID: fwqdyh6p8c5nwfyz

This Is The Toaster on IFDB

This Is The Toaster appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for April 2019 by David Welbourn
On Saturday, April 27, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 27 April 2019 at 8:22am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item