Dolores and the Cave

by Magda Knight

COME INTO THE CAVE, DOLORES. NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED IN A CAVE.

Welcome. You have your team, your caving gear, your equipment. You're all set to descend into a previously unexplored cave - the find of a lifetime. But as you abseil down you hear the rumble of a cave-in, and that's the last thing you remember.

Then a voice starts talking to you in the dark...

***

Dolores and the Cave is a ten-minute horror game with nine different endings to explore.

Don't worry, Dolores.

Everything will be just fine.

First Publication Date: February 9, 2018
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
IFID: 97C4DC85-4338-428F-8289-4BBB8F57B910
TUID: ek59b8gabydiv51l

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED IN A CAVE, February 14, 2018
The atmosphere is really creepy and memorable. I especially enjoyed the strong voice of the antagonist. The interactions between them and the protagonist were really fun.

There's one memorable and creepy villain down in that hole!, February 12, 2018
by Danielle (The Wild West)
The dialogue is on point, and a variety of replies are offered. And as a bonus, the game's beautifully formatted.
If you like your horror on the tense, bad-choice-worse-choice Freaky McCreeperson side, you'll get a kick out of this.

Breathtaking!, November 28, 2018
I've played this game at 1 a.m. and it scared the hell out of me. I was completely taken by the words of the "antagonist" of the game.
I've played it with my friends 5 times until I got the ending I wanted!

If you enjoyed Dolores and the Cave...