Death By Powerpoint

by Jack Welch profile

This Halloween, you have a PowerPoint presentation to deliver.

And delivery it you will.

Even if it kills you.

First Publication Date: October 26, 2018
License: Creative Commons
TUID: ddg3w64u7irwweca

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

Frankly amazing story about trying to give a powerpoint presentation, November 4, 2018
Sometimes Twine games just click for me, and sometimes they don't.

Two ways they can fail is to either encourage/require you to just click everything, or to have trivial choices that clearly don't effect the story.

This gave really gave me the feeling of strategy. Even if it was an illusion, I felt like I could play a specific kind of character and have it matter.

The game contains some highly unusual events, part of which gets explained near the end of the game. I don't think everyone will love this game, but I know many others who also like it. For me, this is the kind of Twine writing that very few people get right: Hennessay, Dalmady, Corfman, Lutz and Porpentine, a few others. Welch can write with the best!

If you enjoyed Death By Powerpoint...