schroed.z5

by James Willson

2001

IFID: ZCODE-1-010314-9311
TUID: cp5qm88jb7lld12m

39th Place - 7th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2001)

Schroedinger's Cat doesn't even provide an in-game reward for solving the puzzle -- in the words of the author, "Success is measured in understanding. Once you know how the world works, you can consider yourself the victor." Which I guess would make me the loser. You win, tough game. But the experience wasn't much fun for me.

A game where the author challenges you to understand some mechanics, May 12, 2016
In this game, there are two cats, a camera, and a device in a box. Moving around changes what you see, and you can take pictures.

The game is small, and it has no ending. The author poses it as a challenge; once you understand it, you win.

I played with it enough to get some basic ideas, but I did not find it inspiring.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Paul O'Brian on 25 April 2008 at 11:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item